Stroll along Main Street Antigonish and enjoy the summer art scene. Antigonish is well known as a hub for the arts.
- Red Sky Gallery. Visit this newest art gallery for a refreshing exhibit of local and Nova Scotia artists. Paintings and drawings, pottery, jewelry, sculpture. 320 Main Street.
- Down to Earth Art Gallery. Featuring art by Alan Syliboy, J. Franklin Wright, Kate Brown Georgallas and more. 240 Main Street.
- Tall and Small. Great coffee shop with baked goods and lunches. Monthly changing exhibit by artists and non-profit groups. 342-2 Main Street.
- The People’s Place Antigonish Town and County Library. Monthly changing art exhibits by local artists. Commissioned art work in and outside of the library. Look for the silk banners in the bistro area, murals and art pieces. 283 Main Street.
- Antigonish Art Fair. Summer art fair with artists, artisans, food and entertainment every second Friday during the summer. June 20, July 6, 20, August 3, 17. Chisholm Park with rain location at the new legions, St. Ninian Street. 6:30 – 9:00 PM
- Grannies Antiques and Gifts. At the east end of town. Antiques and collectibles. 7 Adam Street.
- Murals. Look for murals around the town.